Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy at Jurassic Coast Osteopathy,Lynch Lane Offices, Egdon Hall, Lynch Lane, Weymouth, DT4 9DN
The clinic is open, call 01305 237244 for an appointment or click here to book online
please read our Covid-19 Policy before making an appointment
Adult or Child New Patient - £55 first appointment, £45 for follow-up appointments
- Before your appointment, we will email you information, consent & a Covid19 screening/risk assessment form to be completed before you come - for those without email, we can provide other options, please ask on booking.
- Based on the answers on your Covid19 screening/risk assessment, your Osteopath may call you prior to your appointment to check a few details and/or take your 'case history' over the telephone depending on your circumstances (eg for an unvaccinated, vulnerable/shielding individual, case history would most likely be done on the telephone in advance), there is no additional charge for this call.
- At the clinic, your Osteopath will ask any further questions, carry out an assessment, give you a diagnosis/evaluation of your symptoms and outline their proposed treatment or recommendations for onward referral, depending on their opinion.
- 'Treatment' may include advice and exercises as well as hands-on therapy but the major component is usually osteopathic physical treatment appropriate to your age, health status and previous experience of osteopathy or other manual therapies.
- Where we are referring you back to your GP for further investigations or to another therapist who we feel may be better able to help you, short referral letters are included as part of our 'treatment' at no extra cost from the above; letters or longer reports that you request from us for any reason will be chargeable. Your permission will explicitly be sought before we write to anyone about you.
- For those not able to come for contact-based treatment for any reason, video consultations are available for new & existing patients, these are the same prices as in-person appointments as video consultations tend to be longer and involve more follow-up activities such as provision of exercises via YouTube links, further telephone calls etc.
- Payment can be by card (PIN or contactless) or bank transfer; receipts can be provided for reclaim under health care plans (excluding BUPA and AXA-PPP). Please note we no longer participate in HealthCode or invoice insurers direct so please check with your insurer that they will pay you on a receipted-reclaim basis before booking.
- Fees may be charged up to the full amount for missed appointments or cancelled at less than 24 hour's notice at your Osteopath's discretion, the clinic reserves the right to charge for their time & opinion, even if no treatment is given.