Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy at Jurassic Coast Osteopathy,Lynch Lane Offices, Egdon Hall, Lynch Lane, Weymouth, DT4 9DN
The clinic is open , call 01305 237244 for an appointment,
please read our Covid-19 Policy before making an appointment
Adult or Child New Patient - £55 first appointment
£45 for follow-up appointments
(video Telehealth appointments are available for people unable to attend in person at the clinic - call for details)
(the clinic regrets that any offers/discounts/vouchers issued prior to March 23rd 2020
cannot be honoured as circumstances have changed since issue)
- Prior to attendance at the clinic, your Osteopath will call you the day before to complete a health screening risk assessment to ensure it is safe & appropriate for you (& your chaperone if you have one) to attend the clinic; there is no charge for the screening call
- If on the basis of the risk assessment, the appointment at the clinic for assessment & treatment is confirmed, the first part of a normal osteopathy consultation - the 'case history' (taking details of the problem and other relevant factors) - will be done over the telephone
- At the clinic, your Osteopath will carry out assessment, diagnosis/evaluation of your symptoms and treatment if appropriate or recommendations for onward referral if not
- 'Treatment' may include advice and exercises as well as hands-on therapy but the major component is usually osteopathic physical treatment appropriate to your age, health status and previous experience of osteopathy or other manual therapies.
- For those not able to come for contact-based treatment for any reason, video consultations are available for new & existing patients, these are the same prices as in-person appointments as video consultations tend to be longer and involve more follow-up activities for Helena such as provision of exercises via YouTube links, further telephone calls etc.
- Payment can be by card (PIN or contactless) or bank transfer; receipts can be provided for reclaim under health care plans (excluding BUPA and AXA-PPP). Please check with your provider & give the details (scheme/membership & claim number) to your Osteopath in the telephone consultation if you plan to claim under an insurance policy
- Fees may be charged up to the full amount for missed appointments at your Osteopath's discretion, the clinic reserves the right to charge for their time & opinion, even if no treatment is given.